The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

FO’s Pink Crown

Lovely crown Susie - was it from that website I found for you?

I made some fairy wings for a friends daughter who wanted to be a bad fairy for Halloween a couple of years ago, from a couple of wire coat hangers and a pairs of black tights.

We decorated them with some glitter glue and they looked really good especially when combined with her 'Designer' ripped black and green tutu and a black &green; striped tights

Do you know Dee I'm not sure! I think it may have been a ravelry one but also have a pattern for a crown and ring where the crown is deeper - got so much stuff saved I have trouble remembering sometimes!!!! They have some beautiful fairy and ladybird wings in claires but they're a bit pricey so may have a go at making some myself - I have plenty of sequins and glitter glue :-)

You girls ar really taking me back. Our dressing up box for the kids was a metal flour bin same size as an ordinary bin.We had an old net curtain which was a resident of the box for years. All the kids around gathered here to get playing and dressing up. Miss those years.

Love the knitted crown. bet she loves it.

Ghxo