The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Hi all been drinking so much virtual alcohol on the LK site to say goodbye that I forgot to come on here to see if there was another party. Will probs have a virtual hangover tomorrow as I am usualy teetotal but don't care having too much fun.

Hope everyone is having a good time and not too sad to be leaving LK now as we all seem to be finding our way around on here.

Let's keep the party going for all us nutty knitters. ;-P

Andrea

Don't worry Sel - used factor 30!

He flies the radio controlled helicopters - real big things that fill the boot of the car (he has to put one of the seat down in the back to fit it in!) that's his hobby and more expensive than knitting. He likes doing the virtual stuff too although he made me laugh playing virtual train driver!

MrsH glad you're enjoying the party here too! I'm getting fizzy on virtual bubbly!!

Oh Su2ie, I have never heard of the "virtual train driver"...................... lol..... crikey that is just as bad as "virtual spitfire pilot".........oh dear, at least it keeps them happy....................hubby is flying his aeroplane just now and I am "supposed" to be knitting...! Have done about 3 rows tonite as I am going between this forum and the LK one, don't want to miss anything or anybody, especially tonite.

Glad you had factor 30 on.

S x

Joy of joy but I have to go and Iron a shirt for the OH for work tomorrow but will be back later for more partaaaay!

Yep - virtual train driver was for the pc! He's done the flying too and is very good at it. The train just made me laugh though as you get the "cockpit" complete with simple controls and have to stop at stations to pick up passengers - very genteele and demure :lol: