The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Hello Everyone from LK and to all the other crafters who were already on these forums and happen to be reading this, especially the knitters who were here already :-) .

I feel a bit like we are invading...at least we have our own thread here so we can all be new together.

Hey can we have a virtual Just Arrived party as well as the Last Day of LK one on the old forum? :-)

Invade away, especially if you come with virtual wine ;)

I made it !!!

It took me three goes and I had to invent a new email address to do it but I finally managed it - ha-ha!

As you can see Ive had to change my name a bit ,so Im now knittingporky, not the old name or the other new name - follow that if you can.

Still bummbling around trying to navigate this site but I will get there in the end.

Talk to you later. Im off to do tea then try and look at some of the freebie patterns.

Yay, glad to see some familiar faces! I'm off to the pub so will be partaking in real slurpage (as well as joining in the virtual tipple!) to celebrate our successful move!

Have a lovely evening guys and speak to you all tomorrow. :cheese:

well - fancy seeing you guys here!!!!

I'm glad I found everyone and can't wait to explore the new site. Have I got it right that we can still go to the LK site for patterns, competitions and stuff? Its just the forum that moved?

That bubbly is on chill waiting till I can put the car away for the night :coolgrin: