The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Still got to knit a Bench inspired hat for one of my sons but gotta get the yarn first. Hoping when the craft shop get some debbie bliss in they will have grey otherwise will have to go interneting :-)

Well at least now you will be able to knit havana up in a jiffy with all that experience :cheese:

Soz Annie, was away putting little one to bed. Hope you have a nice drink out, sounds like fun! Think I'm going to do a bit more knitting and settle in front of tv for a while :-)

Su2ie

If you want the Ras el Hanout spice, my local Deli sells it. I can always post it to you.....................nae bother.....sorted!

Sel :) x

Hi everone, Sel those recipies are fab I must give them a try. I know what you mean about lamb being a bit fatty in the slow cooker. Except for a leg of lamb of course, that's just fantastic!! Did you ever try venison? The slow cooker is great for that. Just wanted to ask is Ras el Hanout a hot spice? I cook in the slow cooker a lot and generally try not to have to cook a sepatate meal for the boys ( aged 1 and 2 & 1/2).

Susie, I didn't drop any stitches but if Nadal had been playing well that would have been a different story altogether!

Hi Teen, good to have you on board again. Hope you feel a bit better (hug).

Annie I don't think (at least I hope) no-one gives up on this site, it'd be a nightmare to try find everyone again!

Su2ie

If you want the Ras el Hanout spice, my local Deli sells it. I can always post it to you.....................nae bother.....sorted!

Sel :) x

Oh you are a darling! I will have a check here to see if I can get it and if not will certainly let you know! I also looked on wikipedia and they give you a rough breakdown of the different spices it contains :-) I think I would have to go with the beef too as the OH thinks lamb too fatty as well.

Jennifer that's brilliant - think I would have been way too distracted. Oh and today down our neck of the woods there's been a match on between Cork and Kerry so the place has been chockablock with cars - add to that the big bike thingy that's been going on and road chaos. Was really cool watching all the big bikes, side cars and dragster type bikes whizzing past this morning :cheese: