The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Hiya Dizzydo and my ususal LK buddies

Yay....................we have met up.........still drinking that HUGE glass of virtual bubbly Su2ie!!!.........Pity I am at work today as I need to explore this site more. No beach for you today Susie?

Sel x

Hey Sel, you never know could go to the beach yet! OH is off today although we do have to go and buy a guest bed for my mum today and I think he has some helicopter stuff he has to do but maybe later.... Lovely day again :-)

I'm glad we're all starting to meet up here too :cheese: And don't get tipsy at work on your virtual bubbly Sel ;-P

Hello Everyone from LK and to all the other crafters who were already on these forums and happen to be reading this, especially the knitters who were here already :-) .

I feel a bit like we are invading...at least we have our own thread here so we can all be new together.

Hey can we have a virtual Just Arrived party as well as the Last Day of LK one on the old forum? :-)

8, 9,10, Coming Ready Or Not - found you! Well, that was easier than I thought! Have you noticed we've been given cake by our names to go with the virtual Bubbly how cool is that? (or at least I think it's cake - might be something else when I've had lunch!)

Right decided against MaryPoppins on here, it's confusing enough as it is. Later x