The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

hiya everyone

really sorry to hear about yours and ellies bad day yesterday susie hope todays been a better one so far :-/

i haven't looked at the downloads bit yet, in fact i've only been on this thread so far so maybe i should have a quick look...

Oh we've stayed in today and just played!

Have a mooch around here, its bigger but still the same sort of stuff as our old site. Do miss the bar at the right side though with the latest threads as you have to go looking through the whole of the forum to find new stuff. Oh well. I quite like the daisy hat so might download that for a winter project :-)

Hello friends! I made it at last, couldn't get in to the site all week (damned confirmation e-mail was sent directly to spam) But hey I made it and Soooo glad to see your familiar faces/avatars. Very upset I missed the virtual welcome party, any chance we could have another one tonight to celebrate me finding you all? :)

Newsflash,... finished Aleena from issue 17 last night and will post a picce this evening when OH gets in and shows me how to do it. I'll be modelling it so watch out!

Hope everyone has a good weekend, weather bad here in Ireland south-east today, bit of a shock to the system after a week of sunshine. Off to make some flapjacks and cookies, Dietgirl has officially suspended all dieting this evening as a celebration on making the changeover successfully from LK (but I really miss it!)

Hiya everyone, just had a chance to sit down. Expecting my best friend over today sometime so have been busy blasting the house (is it something in the air, seems like everyone has folk visiting....lol) Have already made a Moroccan dish in the slow cooker, will be having it with some cous cous, tzatziki, hummous and pitta bread............mmmmm.. Making my speciality Imperial Spice T loaf for brekie tomorrow as she hasn't tasted it yet...........................she will be addicted I can guarantee it.

Hope you all have a pleasant evening, I know I will be having some wine and possibly a liquer or 2, so if I don't get on tomorrow, you will know why.

Time to go and knit a wee row or two before she makes an appearance.

Cya

Sel x

Hi Sharon, yes it's massive isn't it. This thread will do me for a while until I get my bearings so to speak. Yay! Avatar and signature are back. Phew... back to the flapjacks, will send some through cyberspace to you all x