The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
dizzydo

Hi from Let’s Knit

Su2ie, it may be down to the change in the weather. I get migraines in this close dull weather just before it buckets of rain, it may be the change in the air pressure. My Mum gets them too, mind you she also has a toe that throbs before a downpour..................................I know mad family......................

Sel x

Yeah I'm a bit miffed at being demoted too after racking up over 2400 posts!!! Took a lot of hard work to get there!

Oh Knit&flee; Ellie is only 2 1/2 so not knitting yet and as it was a craft shop she missed the wool and went right into the oil paints! Now she's on a wrecking spree at home because I got the vacuum out and is very mad at me for that. better go!!!!

I was miffed I got demoted too, as I'd worked up to senior member level...

What are you up to over the weekend? :)

I know! I was probably one of the longest serving members of the LK forum that were still on there! lol Much preferred having our own knitting dedicated forum. Might set up my own in protest!

I'm off on my hols on Sunday - California for 3 weeks with Aston in tow. Oh it's going to be fun! Just trying to figure out what to take with me in terms of knitting/crochet... it's a toughie!

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't say "hi" this morning but had knitting & sewing group to do & not much time. Group was ok but we seem to be shoved into whatever room is available at the Family Centre & not all are suitable. Trying to get appt with manager to talk but she's never there!! I've got lots of knitting to do & my catalogue to sort. I'm having a stall at a couple of fairs in July........that's very soon. Help!!!

Susie - hope you're head is a bit better. I've never doubted you've got a brain :lol: I'm having so many "senior moments" I think I'm down to my last few brain cells!!

Can I have virtual Lemon Drizzle cake to celebrate today. Don't like being a newbie though :-S

Nice to see some familiar faces. Talk later.

Buzyknitting - & that's what I'm off to do!! :)