The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Emily Davies

Issue 3 is in!!

Don't have mine yet either, I got really excited as I thought it might have come today but I just arrived home to an empty hallway :( Something to look forward to tomorrow though isnt it?!

Aims x

Yup, don't have mine either, though, admittedly, I've only just checked this thread, and it reminded me that it was due! I've been so busy trying to getting all my packing done to head up to my sisters wedding, and entertaining my daughter while she's on half term, I've not had much time to think about my subs. So I probably won't get mine until I get back :( ah well, I'm even being good and leaving my beads at home. I'll miss them, but I'm looking forward to the happy reunion with them when I get back!

Hi everyone!

I've had a look into this and the magazines have definitely all been sent, but later than usual due to the bank holiday. They should be arriving today really!

Sorry for the delay!

Danno

Mine's just come in the post so hopefully others should have theirs today as well.

Sharon

Edited to add - you need to get slightly bigger plastic envelopes though as mine's a bit bent as it had obviously been squashed in there.