The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Crafts Beautiful 2

Favourite type of craft?

Bismillah

Hi All,

me love card making at the moment, but im into alot of other crafts as well, like pot painting,jewellery making, canvas painting, and stencilling a dress or screen printing, paper making(texture handmade by pulp)and a lot more, usually i dun get much time for anything as i have a little child with me now,so usually its easy to do cardmaking instead of other crafts. My daughter disturbs me alot, soo i cant do it all.

Well, soon inshaAllah. U can atleast hope... *smiles*

It has to be cardmaking for me because it can be so varied. I love embossing and stamping, but also like pretty papers (who doesn't?) and painting or colouring.

Used to do weaving, clothes making and lace, but don't have time for everything. Or the space to store all the goodies for them as well!

paperkate

The most that I do is cardmaking as that's the one that doesn't take up all my money as i can easily sell the ones that I make. But I just drift from one craft to another as the mood takes me. Last year I had a go at jewellery making, knitting, sewing & card making. (I think that's it.) Jewellery and knitting makes the least mess though!

Cardmaking and scrapbooking are my two addictions. I've done the knitting thing, and crocheting, even dabbled in painting, but nothing (for me at least) beats sitting down and scrapbooking for an afternoon, or making cards.

Hi Casidy! I love cardmaking and scrapbooking too. I also love jewelry making, making ATC's, macrame, quilling, etc. I used to knit too but now I don't knit very often. I prefer the macrame now.

Ana