The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Crafts Beautiful 1

Exciting News!

This sounds a great mag will look out for it.

Princess we just bought our daughter a Janome 8077. It is a bit more than a basic one but it is excellent and will do everything you would want for dress making and more. It doesn't doe computerised embroidery but does do freehand embroidery.

Hope this helps

Hey all!

Exciting news maritrez! Looking forward to seeing what you make with your new machine :) Make sure you check out the craftastic subs offer running on the Sew magazine website (that is, if you haven't already!). You can find it by following the link in my first post :)

It's really good to see how excited you all are on their new magazine venture, it will sure be just as goos as all their others as the gang are hard workers and produce the most excellent quality magazines around! Looking forward to this even though I am not a sewer myself

Natalie x

Sew [ get the pun] looking forward to this mag as I have bought myself a new sewing machine at the craft fair at the weekend. Been promising myself this for over a year now. Cannot wait for the first issue of the mag. GHxo