The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dazzle 10

Craft Businesses

A) What would your dream business specialize in? Knitting,patterns,wool

B) Where would you run it from? My House

C) What do you think you might call your business? Cheryl's little wool shop

D) Would you prefer to run it all yourself, if on a small scale, or have other staff,

on a bigger scale? Myself,unless i became ambitious

E) Where in the World would you run your dream business? My home town

I'm on the way to the greenhouse with pickles to get our pots ready for steaming over the weekend. So I'll add to this later. But I just had to say that I'd LOVE to shop in your shop Queenie, it sounds so snuggly I don't think I'd want to leave LOL

I'm on the way to the greenhouse with pickles to get our pots ready for steaming over the weekend. So I'll add to this later. But I just had to say that I'd LOVE to shop in your shop Queenie, it sounds so snuggly I don't think I'd want to leave LOL

i wouldn't want to leave either ickle pickle! ust sounds like heaven doesn't it?

have fun with pickles.

A) What would your dream business specialize in? Shabby chic, bohemian style crafts - made by me!!

B) Where would you run it from? I like Jules' idea of a quaint cottage :P

C) What do you think you might call your business? Katy Janes Designs & Interiors

D) Would you prefer to run it all yourself, if on a small scale, or have other staff,

on a bigger scale? Just ickle me and maybe my mum when she retires :)

E) Where in the World would you run your dream business? Hard decision a nice little village somewhere....

They all sound scrummy to me ... %-P

If I could have my own craft business then I would wish for ....... sorry folks but I'm keeping my 'wish' a secret 'cos you're not supposed to tell your wishes or they won't come true. ;-)

Luv'n'Stuff

Max

xx

Morning all,would love to have you all in my shop with a hot drink on a snuggly couch having a good chinwag....i,m holding on to my dream and one day.....How are things with you sequin still hanging on?So you gonna let us know yet what your dream buisness is?look forward to hearing all about it,catch you later,cheerio for now tracy xx