The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Crafts Beautiful 5

Let's Get Crafting with beads!!!

Hi Galena

Thanks for your comments and I'm glad you liked the beads :)

Just to let you know if you're after more advanced projects we're launching a new beading magazine: Make Jewellery which you can currently subscribe to here https://secure3.subscribeonline.co.uk/esubscriber/offers.sol?mag=ACEMJE this might be more up your street now :)

Tanya

Ohhh I have subbed to that Mag, not sure if I am pleased or not now, because I thought I had subbed to the Lets get crafting ~ Beads :(

Ahh well, I will have to try to get it in town then instead

I'll definitely keep an eye out for the new Mag.

we're lucky in having a really old fashioned newsagent nearby, where they have quite a lot of magazines on a vast array of subjects.

I tend more to buy magazines out and about than subscribe, as I like to be able to have a glance and see what jumps out, even if I do tend to usually end up buying regardless.

but my eyes will be peeled, and I'll be looking out for it.

I'm thinking of painting the big wooden cube beads as dice, that would make quite a fun vegassy sort of piece. not sure on the finer details, but I may have something up soon :D

I nipped into W H Smith yesterday just to see what was about - I don't sub to any mag, just like to see what takes my eye - the the beady one jumped into my hands! It's got loads of lovely beads and I have had a bit of a go at jewellery, but this will help me along a bit I think. I love it!