The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Dazzle 10

The Good Morning Thread

Good morning everyone,

I am at work as usual so nothing too exciting! I have had a really busy weekend getting all my jewellery priced up for next weekend and making some christmas cards :) Will post them up later when I get home.

The NHS called me back last night about my eye and the nurse thought it might me a blocked tearduct as it keeps swelling up a little but I think it may be my sinuses..I woke up this morning and it was normal and my nose was clear but now I feel a little snuffly and it has swollen up again! It is not painful or causing me discomfort, I was just intrigued at what it was as it is only one eye that is doing it. Nevermind, I'll pop to the pharmacy later and if he cant help I will go to the docs...great fun!

Hope everyone has a fab day :)

Aims x

good morning all.. its windy here been to the shops, had a phone call for another interview for wednesday! even tho i just been given a job i will still go to it, as one day a week is not enough work really,got to go into the work place this afternoon should be fun.. just hope the uniform covers my tattoo's lol.. as she as not seen them yet! the one on the back of my neck gets covered with the tops i wear just about dont ask me how tho.. as its not a small one..

hope you all have a great day whatever your doing xxxx

Hello again Everyone!

Aims, I had the same problem with my eye a couple of weeks ago! Initially went to the pharmacy but I was using the medication incorrectly which made me sick :sick: So I wWnt to my GP and he confirmed it was indeed the sinusitus. Mine was so badly clogged, everything was paining - my ears, my head and all my top teeth. My right eye was swollen and red. He gave me antibiotics and the usual anti-histamine tablets. Plus he gave me a new nasal spray to try and its helping a lot - let me know if you want the pharmaceutical name (the brand name may be different in the UK than here in Cape Town). Hope you feel heaps better soon :)

Hugs to all,

Nadia xxx

Hellllooooo again! The pills were found (hooray!), the workmen have arrived...they are currently ripping down the ceiling in the kitchen! Started to do a bit of bear-sewing, but got distracted, then side-tracked by builders. Had to move loads of stuff out of hallway (put it there to be out of the way), cos they're gonna be ripping that ceiling out too. Phew. Is all getting a bit much - I keep taking big deep breaths! Don't know if it is working though, feeling quite stressed - every crunch sounds like another wall being demolished!!!

well aternoon everyone! Been really busy with work all morning and still the work piles up lol. Its a bit hectic after the show we did at the weekend so everythings back logged from Friday!

So after work it home to finish the anniversary card for my mates parents, (hope to get it posted on here before the weeks out along with some others) and then an early night to try ight off this horrid cold.

Hope everyone has a good day and hope the weathers better where ou lot are, its terribly widy here.

Vamp

Thanks Washi! I will go to the pharmacy soon, and see what he says but I will also make an appointment with my GP too...Thanks for the advice!

Aims x