The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Dazzle 10

The Good Morning Thread

Morning Barbara, Lauren, Maggie & Nadia - hope you all have a good day

((((((((((((((((Karen))))))))))))))))))

Hi Dee - hope you find your pills - at least another day with the workmen means one less on the total IYSWIM!

Still got my cold and a bit chesty with it :down: - got to work on a letter for Autism Day next year, stuff for inclusion for school governor meeting on Weds and my sermon - so may be popping in and out when i get bored - also change J's bed and out bed and sgopping - so that's my day sorted.

Already walked the dog over the fields - mild but extemely blowy - met 6 other dogs and they were all in their element - he's now adopted the flaked out position on the floor behind my chair!!!

Good morning Barbara, Lauren, Maggie, Karen, Nadia and Dee.

Wet, wild and windy here too, but planning a busy Monday HW anyway!

Karen, So sorry to hear about your neighbour. At least her suffering is over, but I know you will miss her lots.

Dee - I hope your workmen arrive soon and that you can find your tablets. Life must be upside down for you at the moment!

Wishing everyone a brill day and hugs all round.

Morning!! all it just took me ages to say good morning to each of you in turn went to post it and ERROR came up!! so i will just say hello!!

Karen sending you a massive hug and your neighbours family and you are in my thoughts!

I need to pop to the post office, but it is wet dark and very windy out side!

Morning Nadia, Dee, Eve and Kate !! Eve I know how your Dog feels I wish I could flake out on the floor LOL, it's such a horrible damp morning outside. Im going to have some online retail therepy today I think, but trying to work out card making supplies or Jewellry supplies, decision's decisions I nearly bought a jewellry kit from Argoose yesterday but changed my mind.. anywya enough waffle, have a great day Hugs

Morning all... I'm at work, listening to the new Take That single, so everything's fine!

I've managed to get some crafting done at the weekend. Working on a Halloween project (well, not right now obviously!)...

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Morning Eve - slipped in under the radar there. Hope your cold improves soon.Looks like you have a busy day ahead even so.

Morning pinkpuppy - brave of you to dash out in this weather. Dodge the rain if you can!

Karen - have fun with your retail therapy and staying dry - great plan.