Create a delightful theme for your wedding, combining subtle shades with pretty embellishments
What you need...
- Pillow boxes, acetate
- Tags,ivory, butterfly
- Card, pale blue
- Flowers, organza, pale blue
- Glue dots
- Craft knife
Place Names - Type and print out the name of your guest onto pale blue card. Snip around the text to make a tag, 2.5cm x 5.5cm. Assemble an acetate pillow box, placing the label inside.
Stick a blue organza flower to an ivory butterfly with a glue dot, then the tip of this to the bottom left-hand corner of the box.
For a whole host of inspirational and costeffective ideas for the day of your dreams and a free of charge print centre to download templates, visit confetti online or in store at:
80 Tottenham Court Road,
The Light, Headrow, LS1 8TL
15/17 Queen St, G1 3ED
43 Temple St, B2 5DP
159 Friars St, RG21 1HE
To request a FREE catalogue call 0870 840 6060
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting