A colourful card for a special Easter celebration
What you need...
- Stamps, Newton’s Nook, Bunny Hop
- Ink-pad, VersaMark, Onyx Black
- Embossing powder, clear
- Card: lime; smooth white digital
- Heat tool
- Self-adhesive gems
Bunny Greeting - 1 Cut white smooth digital card, 10cm x 14.3cm. Stamp a bunny close to the top centre with black ink. Whilst the ink is still wet, quickly sprinkle embossing powder over the stamped design and gently tap off the excess.
2 Hold the heat gun two inches above the image. As the powder starts to melt, move the heat gun to another part of the image. Continue until all the powder has melted.
3 Stamp and emboss seven more bunnies, using the first as a guide: two rows of three bunnies and the last row, two starting from the left.
4 Stamp the sentiment in the bottom-right corner and emboss. Colour the bunnies in bright rainbow colours with marker pens. Matt onto a lime green top-fold A6 blank and finish with gems around the sentiment.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting