Create this adorable card for the little ones this Christmas
What you need...
- Doodlebug Christmas Town Collection: paper pad, 6 x 6; Die-cuts, Odds & Ends, Chit Chat; Cardstock stickers
- Dies: Die-namics Stitched Snowdrifts
- Card, white
- Self-adhesive gems
1 Take a white blank, 13cm x 14.5cm. Trim red spotted paper, 12.5cm x 14cm, and fix to the front. Mount striped paper onto white card and position across the bottom of the front.
2 Trim tree paper, 10cm square, mount onto white card and secure to the card front. Die-cut the stitched snowdrifts and fix to the tree panel.
3 Attach the Santa’s workshop die-cut from the pack onto the panel using foam pads. Fix a smaller piece of snowdrift to the the die-cut.
4 Position foam pads onto the back of the banner die-cut and fix at the top of the card. Place two girl stickers and bird onto the scene. Add adhesive gems to the corners to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA