Create a delightful theme for your wedding, combining subtle shades with pretty embellishments
What you need...
- Card blank, ivory
- Card, pale blue
- Tags, ivory, butterfly
- Flowers, organza, pale blue
- Glue dots
- Foam pads, 3-D
- Craft knife
- Butterflies, pearl
Thank you Card - Snip blue card into a rectangle that fits comfortably on the front of an ivory blank. Type ‘Thank you’ on a computer, print out onto blue card and trim. Stick 3-D foam pads to the backs of three butterfly tags, then adhere to the panel at different angles, slightly raising the wings.
Add three organza flowers between the motifs, plus three or four pearl butterflies. Fix the assembled card onto the blank with 3-D foam pads, then glue the ‘Thank you’ tag towards the central left-hand side of the greeting.
For a whole host of inspirational and costeffective ideas for the day of your dreams and a free of charge print centre to download templates, visit confetti online or in store at:
80 Tottenham Court Road,
The Light, Headrow, LS1 8TL
15/17 Queen St, G1 3ED
43 Temple St, B2 5DP
159 Friars St, RG21 1HE
To request a FREE catalogue call 0870 840 6060
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations