Have fun creating these dreamy balloon-themed cards by Rebecca James
What you need...
- Card: white, yellow, grey
- Papers, patterned
- Nesting dies: circles, oval, heart
- Punches: flower, corner rounder
- Dies: nesting, circles, oval, heart
- Ink: Distress, Tea Dye; Archival, Sepia
- Stamps, Alphabet
- Die-cut greetings
- Brown string
Birthday Surprise - 1 Create a yellow tentfold blank, 10.5cm x 15cm, then round the base corners using a punch. Add a slightly smaller panel of grey fern patterned paper in the centre of the blank.
2 Die-cut nine decorative oval balloons, 3cm x 5cm each. Round the base corners of white card, 9.5cm x 14cm. Arrange the balloons across the panel, trim away the excess, then attach the panel to the blank.
3 Layer up strips of peach, grey and green patterned papers, then wrap brown string around them before attaching to the card using foam pads.
4 Place a die-cut greeting on the right side of the layered border, then add a brown string bow to the left. Embellish the base of each balloon with a bow and gems.
Love and Laughter - 1 Fix a patterned yellow panel, 9.5cm x 14.5cm, to the front of a blank, 10cm x 15cm. Place strips of peach and grey flags down the left side. Punch a dotted scalloped border along the base of peach, 6.5cm x 11.5cm. Die-cut small hearts at various heights, then draw balloon strings and bows under each.
2 Add yellow card to a sheet of green floral paper, 7.5cm x 12.5cm. Place the balloon panel on top using foam pads. Attach it to the right side of the design, overlapping the flags.
3 Layer grey and yellow strips and banners just above the scalloped border. Attach a die-cut sentiment, then embellish with pearls and a brown bow. Add pearl-centred punched flowers to each heart-shaped balloon.
Projects you may also like...
- Project Ideas For Your July Papers
- Knitted Mermaid for Beginners
- Papercraft Princess Castle Gift Set
- Quick Iced Biscuit Recipe
- Simple Fabric Birdhouse Project
- Screen Printing Project for Beginners
- Easy Knitted Teddy Bears
- Five Bonus Projects With Your Garden Days Stamp Set
- Project Ideas For Your June Papers