stakreem
stakreem

Advanced Member

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts
  • Members
  • LocationUnited Kingdom Kent
Here is another pinwheel pattern quite different what does it remind you of , while I was crocheting it I thought it looked like a Persian window, it is a free pattern on Bella crochet.blog spot. It is called a pinwheel doily if you make it in crochet cotton, but I made it in DK wool and stopped at this point.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

May the craft be with you. . Linda x

#2 Posted 20 June 2016 - 10:31 PM

Goose
Goose

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 14,027 posts
  • Moderators
  • LocationNewcastle upon Tyne UK

Lovely. Each "petal" reminds me of my rhododendrons when they are in bud and just opening 

#3 Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:24 AM

Serendipity2
Serendipity2

Advanced Member

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 7,854 posts
  • Members
  • LocationLondon
It's so pretty. Lovely.
Live, Love and Enjoy Life :) Tracey. X X

#4 Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:07 PM

artym
artym

artym

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts
  • Members
  • LocationHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

I love the pinwheel pattern...it has given me an idea for the ladies in my little group...shall work out an idea and see if it works, a little different perhaps than the pinwheel and not all my ideas work...but i love being creative while I can as have health issues now that will not improve am told, but darn it shall do what I can, when I can, if I can.

..Smile, then everyone will wonder what you have been up to...... :wub: :rolleyes: ;) :) :huh: ........

#5 Posted 25 June 2016 - 01:00 PM

stakreem
stakreem

Advanced Member

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 3,029 posts
  • Members
  • LocationUnited Kingdom Kent
Thanks Mary and all, let us know your idea for your ladies I always want to know others ideas.
May the craft be with you. . Linda x

#6 Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:47 PM

artym
artym

artym

• Members
    PipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts
  • Members
  • LocationHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

Well I was admitted to Cardiac unit again..but home thank goodness....have several tests coming up, but suppose count those as my outings for July and August...gets a bit expensive going back and forth to hospital via taxi, but family are all working, so no choice...however...as have to rest more can crochet, knit and maybe get those paints out again...can try out some of my ideas,,,,,,mm...have a wheelchair but no one can push me..hubby is not strong enough and family are all too busy, so.......................did think of a scooter but no where to keep one and not sure would have the confidence to take it across some of the very busy roads around here...and no parks nearby, so shall do what I can in the garden and thank heavens I have my crafts...biggest challenge seems to be cooking..hubby is absolutely no cook.....but he does try to help in other ways....

..Smile, then everyone will wonder what you have been up to...... :wub: :rolleyes: ;) :) :huh: ........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users